Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I...
Select a Category
Adult Foster Care Licensing
Alcohol & Tobacco Compliance Training
Capital Improvement Plan
Child Care Licensing
Child Foster Care Licensing
Minnesota Workforce Center
Public Health and Environment - Students
Public Health and Environment - Training
Public Works - Transportation - Comments
Washington County Libraries
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Child Foster Care Orientation - Module 1 Post-Test
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
1. What is the PRIMARY goal of permanency planning?
a. Allow children to remain with their families
b. Select the best permanent family for a child
c. Plan a child's stay within the foster care system
d. Determine a foster provider's interest in adoption
2. As a foster provider, you are required to report suspected child abuse and neglect.
3. Who must have a background check in connection to your license application?
a. Household members who will provide care to children
b. All household members 18 or older
c. All household members 13 or older
d. All household members 7 or older
4. All child protection cases require court involvement.
5. When requesting that a child be removed from your home, how much notice should you provide?
a. 7 days
b. 15 days
c. 30 days
d. 45 days
6. Concurrent permanency families are always offered an opportunity to adopt a child in their care.
7. Which of the following is NOT your responsibility to biological parents?
a. Update parents about the child's growth and development
b. Involve parents in important aspects of the child's life
c. Provide updates on the status of the child protection case
d. Help the child maintain connection with parents and extended family
8. The Guardian ad litem is an employee of Washington County.
9. Which of the following are goals of the child welfare system? (choose all that apply)
10. The Out-of-Home Placement Plan (OHPP) will not change throughout placement.
What is your name?
Please select your foster care licensor.
-- Select One --
I don't know who my licensor is
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
Submit and Print
* indicates a required field
Parks and Open Space
Property and Taxation
Property & Home
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow