Where do I fax or email offender documents?

Documents such as program completions, AA cards and other reports related to adult offenders may be submitted via fax or email.

(For adults) Fax number: 651-430-6999.

(For juveniles) Fax number: 651-430-6947.

Email address for both adult and juvenile documents: CCDocs@co.washington.mn.us.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a probation officer?
2. Where do I fax or email offender documents?
3. How do I check if my urine analysis color has been called?
4. How do I contact Sentence to Service?
5. How do I make a restitution payment?
6. How do I email my Probation Officer or Case Management Specialist?
7. How do I file a court document such as an order for protection?
8. Who do I call if my account went to collections?
9. How do I find out when I have my next court date?
10. What is a parental fee?
11. How can my support costs for out-of-home placement, treatment or community based care be changed?
12. When will my parental fee begin and how is the fee determined?
13. How do I find out if someone is in a warrant status?