What information do I need to begin?
Required information varies for different benefits. One document that will be needed is a DD Form 214; active military discharge document. If this document cannot be found our office can assist in obtaining it for you. Before 1951, this discharge document was the AGO Form 53-55. Also, please refer to the checklists provided on our website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I make an appointment?
2. When can I expect a return call/email?
3. What information do I need to begin?
4. How do I know if I am eligible for "Compensation"?
5. How do I know if I have any benefits?
6. Can I have my claim reconsidered even though it was denied in the past?
7. What is a Veteran Identification Card (VIC) and how do I get one?
8. Do I have to pay for medical services at the VA?
9. How do I get a ride to the VA for an appointment?
10. Are there any monetary burial benefits available?
11. Are my dependents eligible for any VA benefits when I die?
12. Are there any benefits for my dependents besides death benefits?