How do I obtain DO NOT SPRAY signs? Is there a form for me to fill out?
DO NOT SPRAY signs can be obtained at the Washington County Public Works (North Shop) at 11660 Myeron Road in Stillwater Township. Be prepared to provide your address, the nearest cross street, and a description of where your DO NOT SPRAY signs will be located.

Show All Answers

1. My mailbox was knocked down by the snow plows. What do I do?
2. I live on a county road. Who do I contact to have a swing arm mailbox installed?
3. Who do I contact about a dead deer or other animal on a county road?
4. Where do I get a County map?
5. What is the Right of Way ordinance?
6. I am having problems with the water/other utilities in my home/business.
7. Who do I contact to install a new driveway on a county road?
8. How do I find out what the right of way (ROW) is on a county road?
9. Can I put a garage sale, political or informational sign on a county road?
10. How do I report a pothole on a county road?
11. What is the number to Minnesota Department of Transportation, (MnDOT)?
12. How do find information about road construction in my area?
13. How do I find out the bid results on a project?
14. I have dead trees/shrubs in front of my home located in county right of way. Will the county remove them?
15. I am interested in adopting a highway. Who do I contact?
16. When are county ditches mowed?
17. When does the county spray for noxious weeds?
18. How do I obtain DO NOT SPRAY signs? Is there a form for me to fill out?
19. How do I obtain a Right of Way, Transportation, Access or Obstruction Permit?