Economic Support

Already have a financial assistance case in Washington County but still have questions?

  • Call your assigned worker or 651-430-6459.
  1. Cash Assistance
  2. Child Care Assistance
  3. Emergency Assistance
  4. Energy Assistance
  5. Food Support
  6. Medical Assistance

Economic Support

In partnership with the Minnesota Department of Human Services, the Washington County Community Services Department administers programs that provide support to low-income residents of Washington County, such as cash support, medical programs, food support, and child care assistance.

Department of Human Services

All of the public assistance programs are regulated by the Minnesota Department of Human Services and administered by Washington County.

Interpreter Service

If you need an interpreter to help you apply for benefits, call the Intake line at 651-430-6459 or 1-844-711-1907 and indicate the type of language you speak and a phone number to reach you. Someone will call you back using the Language Line and arrange a time for you to apply with the assistance of an interpreter.

Suspect Fraud?

Report Fraud Here

Data Privacy

Learn More About Data Privacy