Low Cost Immunization Clinics
If you only need a COVID-19 vaccine, click here to schedule an appointment.
Vaccines are available through the Minnesota Vaccines for Children (MnVFC) and Un-and Underinsured Adult Vaccine (UUAV) Programs. Only people who meet eligibility guidelines can receive vaccines through Washington County Public Health.
Who is eligible?
- Children (18 years of age and younger):
- who do not have health insurance,
- or are on a Minnesota Health Care Program such as MA, MinnesotaCare, or PMAP,
- or who are American Indian or Alaskan Native.
- or who have health insurance that does not cover vaccines.
- Adults (19 and older):
- who do not have health insurance or their insurance does not cover certain vaccines,
- and must be residents of Minnesota to be eligible.
COVID-19 vaccines are free and available to anyone. If you are needing only COVID vaccine, click here to schedule an appointment.
There is a $12 administration fee for each immunization except COVID-19, but no one eligible person will be turned away regardless of ability to pay the cost.
Low Cost Immunization Clinics are offered on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Washington County Service Centers on a rotating schedule:
- 1st Tuesday: Stillwater Service Center
Address: 1520 West Frontage Road, Stillwater, MN 55082
- 2nd Tuesday: Forest Lake Service Center,
Address: 19955 Forest Road North, Forest Lake, MN 55025
- 3rd Tuesday: Cottage Grove Service Center,
Address: 13000 Ravine Parkway, Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Request an appointment (not for COVID-19 vaccine).
If you have questions or need assistance, call 651-430-4036. Language assistance is available.
The Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) combines a person's immunizations into a single record, even if they were given by different health care providers in the state.
For more information on how to access your immunization records, visit Find my immunization record.