Tobacco, Alcohol and Other Drugs
Alcohol Online Server Training: Benefits licensees by reducing the chances that incidents might result and liability lawsuits might occur. Also, many liquor liability insurance companies offer premium discounts to insured’s that have such training.
- Minnesota Licensed Beverage Association (MLBA) Training
- Serv Safe Alcohol Training (available in English and Spanish)
- TIPS Alcohol Training for on-premise, off-premise, casino gaming and concessions
- Suresellnow Alcohol Seller/Server Training for Woodbury
- Serving Alcohol Inc. - MN Alcohol Seller Server Course for on-premise and off-premise
Tobacco Online Training and Resources: Training clerks on how to correctly sell tobacco and tobacco-related products is essential to preventing underage youth from purchasing these products, which will help decrease the use of tobacco and protect your business from any violation fines.
Concerned About Alcohol or Other Drug Use?
If you are concerned about your own or someone else's alcohol or other drug use, please contact the Chemical Health Intake Line at 651-430-6561 or for additional information on assessments and resources in Washington County, visit the Community Services Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services page.
Tobacco use is the leading cause of preventable death in Washington County and in the nation. Preventing its use and exposure by adults and children is the only way to decrease the effects of smoking. Living Healthy Washington County supports tobacco-free policies that limit smoking, limit exposure of children to the harmful chemicals in tobacco smoke, and help decrease smoking rates through comprehensive cessation programs.