According to Washington County Policy #6006: in recognition of the important contributions made by members of its advisory boards, commissions, and committees, and in support of the members of its boards, commissions, and committees who have volunteered their time and efforts on the county's behalf, the County Board pays per diem and mileage reimbursement to volunteers for the performance of service.
Such boards, commissions, and committees include but are not limited to:
- Audit Committee
- Board of Adjustment and Appeals
- Child Protection Citizen Review Panel
- Community Corrections Advisory Board
- Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Committee
- Groundwater Advisory Committee
- Historic Courthouse Advisory Committee
- Library Board
- Mental Health Advisory Council
- University of Minnesota Extension Service
- Parks and Open Space Commission
- Personnel Board of Appeals
- Planning Advisory Commission
- Workforce Development Board
$50 per meeting.
At the same rate set for county employees.