- Photo Contest
Washington County Parks Annual Vehicle Permit Photo Contest
Visitors who have been snapping photos in Washington County Parks now have the opportunity to submit those photos with the possibility of one being used on the county's annual 2024/2025 parks permit!
This year, Washington County will be highlighting Big Marine Park Reserve. Winter photos will be highly encouraged. Submit your photos taken at Big Marine Park Reserve to ParksPhotos@co.washington.mn.us.
How to Enter
- Submit a photo (maximum of 3 entries) to ParksPhotos@co.washington.mn.us
- Include your first and last name, phone number, email, and a short description.
- Wait to see if your photo is selected! The winner will be notified directly in early November.
The winner of the contest will receive a free Washington County Parks vehicle permit featuring their photo, along with recognition on the Washington County Parks website, social media pages, and other publications.
Photo Contest Rules & Guidelines
- Photos must be taken in Big Marine Park Reserve.
- Each person may submit no more than 3 photos.
- No photo submissions via Google Docs will be accepted.
- We encourage photos of all seasons.
- Images must be high quality resolution (300dpi min) and must be .jpg image files.
- The deadline for submission is Monday, October 2.
By submitting your photo(s), you are agreeing to allow Washington County to use the photos on Washington County social media pages, website, and other publications and that any faces in the photo(s) have given permission. If you do not consent to these terms, please email ParksPhotos@co.washington.mn.us and your photo(s) will be withdrawn from the contest.