COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Free Washington County Vaccine Clinics
Washington County Public Health & Environment offers weekly COVID-19 vaccine clinics in Cottage Grove, Forest Lake, and Stillwater by appointment only.
If you are not able to sign up online, need a translator, or need free transportation, call 651-430-6655 Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- The type of vaccine developed for COVID-19 has been years in development for other infectious viruses.
- Stages of the testing process happened at the same time, instead of one after another.
- Governments gave money to vaccine developers in advance, so the companies had resources they needed.
- What you should know about COVID-19 vaccines
- How COVID-19 vaccines are made
- The path to Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
- How mRNA vaccines work
- Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Vaccines and Pregnancy
- COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects
- Different COVID-19 Vaccines
- Black and Latinx health care workers provide facts about the COVID-19 vaccines
COVID-19 vaccination is an important tool to help stop the COVID-19 pandemic. Help protect yourself and others by getting vaccinated as soon as one is available to you.
The Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) is Minnesota’s immunization information system that is managed by the Minnesota Department of Health. A person’s MIIC record combines all immunizations a person has received into a single record, even if they were given by different health care providers in Minnesota.
There are two way to access your or your child’s immunization record:
- Access immunization records through the Docket app
- Submit a request to MIIC
Materiales en Español
- Enfermedad del coronavirus 2019
- #StaySafeMN media in Spanish
- Doctores latinxs, enfermeras y promotoras disipan desinformación y proporcionan datos accesibles sobre las vacunas contra COVID-19