Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Programs

How do I access Emergency Rental Assistance?

This program was created to help Washington County residents who have fallen behind on their rent or fear that could happen. If you find yourself in this position, we are here to help. Find out if you qualify by contacting us.

  1. Application
  2. Additional Resources

Washington County residents can apply online or with a paper application.

Interpreter Service

If you need an interpreter to help you apply for benefits, call 651-430-6570 or the toll-free number listed above and indicate the type of language you speak and a phone number to reach you. Someone will call you back using the Language Line and arrange a time for you to apply with the assistance of an interpreter.