Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Programs

  1. Application
  2. Additional Resources

How do I access Emergency Rental Assistance?

This program was created to help Washington County residents who have fallen behind on their rent or fear that could happen. If you find yourself in this position, we are here to help. Find out if you qualify by contacting us.

How to Apply

Washington County residents can apply online or with a paper application.

Know your rental rights and responsibilities

Click here for the latest information on the eviction moratorium in Minnesota. Although there was a temporary hold on evictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, full payment of rent is required and landlords may evict tenants with past due rent after state and federal restrictions on eviction filings are lifted.

Contact Us

For more information, call 651-430-6570 (collect calls accepted)
Toll-free: 1-844-711-1907
Fax Number: 651-430-6515

Interpreter Service

If you need an interpreter to help you apply for benefits, call 651-430-6570 or the toll-free number listed above and indicate the type of language you speak and a phone number to reach you. Someone will call you back using the Language Line and arrange a time for you to apply with the assistance of an interpreter.