Duplicate Registration/Plates

If your Minnesota Registration Stickers or License Plates have been lost, stolen, destroyed or not received in the mail, you can visit one of our license centers to get replacements.  Replacement form can be filled out ahead of time or during your visit.

Did you know?
Check your mailed tab status here

Tabs not received through the mail?  Tabs mailed to the State of Minnesota more than two weeks ago and haven't been received, can be reported here: Report Registration Tabs Not Received contact form. DVS will email you a verification letter to use as proof of registration renewal until your tabs arrive.