Records Unit

  1. Report Requests
  2. Fee Schedule

 According to state law, if you are listed on the accident report (owner / driver) you may obtain a copy of the accident report.

Reports with charges pending will need to be obtained through the prosecuting attorney.

Reports with on-going investigations will not be released without prior approval from Investigations.

Juvenile information is restricted and will only be released to a parent or guardian.

Requesting a report

Fill out Request for Government Data

Request for government data (Fillable pdf)


or send to Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Attn Records, 15015 62nd St. N, Stillwater, MN 55082

Other reports

Predatory Offender information can be obtained through Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
A copy of your driving record can be obtained through the Minnesota Department of Driver and Vehicle Services.

Contact Us

  1. Special Service Division-Records Unit

    651-430-7673 (fax)

    15015 62nd St. N.
    P.O. Box 3801
    Stillwater, MN 55082-3801


    Special Services Division Commander
    Andrew Ellickson

     7:30 A.M.-4:30 P.M.