- Community Services
- Veterans Service Office
- Local Resources
Beyond the Yellow Ribbon is a comprehensive program that creates awareness for the purpose of connecting Service members and their families with community support, training, services, and resources. Learn more on the Minnesota Beyond the Yellow Ribbon website.
- Bayport American Legion: 651-439-5463
- Cottage Grove VFW: 651-459-9940
- Forest Lake American Legion: 651-464-2600
- Forest Lake VFW: 651-464-6827
- Hugo American Legion: 651-255-1432
- Hugo DAV: 651-276-3650
- St. Paul Park American Legion: 651-459-8016
- Stillwater American Legion: 651-439-1435
- Woodbury American Legion: 651-731-4653
- Woodbury VFW: 651-261-1300
Senior LinkAge Line can make your life easier by connecting you to services. Senior LinkAge Line is a free information and assistance service that makes it easy for seniors and their families to find community services. With just one call you can find services near you or get help reviewing your situation to determine what service might be helpful.
To schedule a ride, call: 612-467-2768.
- Transportation to VA appointments is provided free of charge. Riders are not eligible to collect travel pay since there is no cost incurred.
- Veterans are encouraged to request transportation as soon as they know about their appointment(s), and at least a week prior.
- Rides are always first-come, first-serve and based on availability.
- Riders may have to wait before or after appointments to serve other ride requests.
- Family member(s) and caregivers may ride along if there is space.
- Please let the Transportation Coordinator know if you have any mobility limitations, require a walker, manual wheelchair, oxygen tank, or have other needs.
Support is available seven days a week for Minnesota Veterans and their families. LinkVet is staffed by a team of support specialists trained through the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (MDVA).
The Veterans Campground on Big Marine Lake is a family campground for all who have served honorably in the Armed Forces of the United States. It is open to anyone who is still serving or have served in the past. Families and sponsored guests are welcomed. The campground provides facilities and opportunities for recreation, rest, and recovery. Learn more about the Veterans Campground on Big Marine Lake.