Zoning Permit Applications

Applications are available in fillable PDF format. Print or download applications from the list below. Complete and submit via email, mail, or deliver to address on application.

Certificate of Compliance

Conditional Use Permit - General
Permit Application 

Conditional Use Permit - Mining
Five Year Conditional Use Permit (Renewal)
New Operation

Conditional Use Permit - Open Space Development
Open Space Development (OSD)

Land Alteration/Grading
Ice Ridge Alteration / Grading
Land Alteration / Grading

Mining Operation Annual Report Form
Mining Annual Review

Rezoning / Ordinance / Comprehensive Plan Amendment
Ordinance / Comprehensive Plan Amendment (CPA)

Variance / Appeal
Variance or Appeal Request

*All other land use requests contact Zoning Administrator for application and fees.