Did you know?
In the United States, a vehicle is stolen every 33 seconds!
The number one reason for motor vehicle theft is keys left in the car!
You can help prevent auto theft.
Top 5 Auto Theft Prevention Tips
- Always take your keys.
- Always lock your car.
- Remove and conceal valuables.
- Never leave your car running.
- Use a security system.
Ten Most Stolen Vehicles in Minnesota
- Honda Accord 1996
- Honda Civic 1997
- Chevrolet Pickup (full size) 1999
- Ford Pickup (full size) 1997
- Toyota Camry 1995
- Acura Integra 1994
- Dodge Caravan 2000
- Ford Taurus 1999
- Chevrolet Pickup (small size) 1998
- Chevrolet Impala 2000